We get asked about supplements a lot and the truth is with the way food is produced now a days and our choices, supplements are more important than ever!
Every person has different deficiencies and supplements should be prescribed on a individual basis in the right recommended dosages and we perform such tests on all our clients and athletes. You can be sure that always tops our list as most needed by most people.
Here is a little summary on how and why these are more important than ever to supplement your diet and to perform like a pro…
VITAMIN D3 – Is the best natural supplement on the planet and when restored to optimal levels can literally be the one supplement that can treat so many common conditions, you might stop short of calling it a be all cure all, or the supplement of youth! Take a look:
- Improves bone health.
- Improves Development of babies brains.
- Reduces incidents of Skin problem like psoriasis.
- Prevent or remedy multiple sclerosis.
- Reduce the risk of cancer.
- Improve blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
- Improve neurological conditions including depression & bipolar disorder.
- Lower blood pressure & protect your heart.
- Improve muscle function.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Protect against common cold, flu and other viruses.
- Overall help you live longer!
Not to bad for just one important super supplement!
Seeing as how most people are very deficient int Vitamin D3 it can take up to 3 months of supplementing to get levels back to the range of normal and even longer to get it to the optimal levels for a high performance body. You can learn more about this supplement it’s wide variety of benefits, research and conditions it treats at here:
If you have questions about your strength training or supplement program please CALL US at (949)542-5100 or CONTACT US by Email to learn more or purchase the personally recommended supplements for your health and performance levels
Stay tuned for another post on Magnesium and why it is so important for Athletes!